Cowichan Glow Adventure for 2
- Cruise through the windy and forested back roads of Cowichan Station, take a quick hike and arrive at one of the tallest wooden railway trestles in the world, nestled amongst the forest.
- Stop in at a Cowichan windy for an afternoon sample of their best home-grown vinos
- They've saved the best for last- stroll through the village of Cowichan Bay exploring the charming waterfront shops before heading out on the water for a 2-hour evening kayak! If you are lucky, you'll get a glimpse of the area's wildlife and glowing bioluminescence.
- Local guide, driver & shoulder to cry on
- All transport including pick up and drop off on an adorable bus
- A tasting at one of Cowichan's wineries
- A 2-hour evening kayak in Cowichan Bay
Pick up from the Cowichan Valley
Duration is approximately 6 hours (3pm - 9pm)
Operating September - November
Any experience tour involving alcohol requires photographic identification to be presented at the time of the experience. Out of date identification will not be acepted.
All rights are reserved by the hosting agent to not serve any individual.
The legal age for purchase and consumption of alchol is set by each province and terrotory;
19 Years of Age in:
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territores
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
18 Years of Age in:
Delivery of Experience Package
You can choose how you want your gift to be sent we offer a free email delivery or for a small fee you can have a presentation brochure mailed to your reciepient with all the relevent information. Note only one brochure is mailed out per order
Twofiveo Tours Co
18 months from purchase